Whimsical Wood Blog Pages

Home Page www.whimsicalwood.com

This blog features the current woodcraft, Art and Graphic work of David Stanley.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Horse at Petra Pyrography finished



I have now finished the 'Horse at Petra' Pyrography and now I am ready to continue with the carving of the small dragon commenced earlier. It's a bit of a long shot to expect to get it finished for The Sydney, Timber and Working with Wood Show, but I will give it a try. A few other jobs came up and so I am way behind where I was expecting to be at this stage. I still need to construct a suitable frame for this pyrography piece for the same show, I don't want to end up finishing the frame on the day entries are delivered, like I have a couple of other times.


The following images show some closer detail with the 'Horse at Petra' piece.





4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love what you are doing here. So original and it looks like it would be rather nerve racking but the result is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind comment Madeline.

    ReplyDelete